Tuesday, September 19, 2017

The Story of the Seed

The Broccoli Bulletin 

Hello, my name is Brandy Perez. I'm from Willow Glen, CA. My grandparents that lived in the Rose Garden area, have a large house that as a child i grew up in. With it's many bedrooms, large swimming pool, play rooms, and my personal favorite, a d.i.y garden, its is the house i call home. When my grandfather was alive, he had a large garden with tomatoes, strawberries, pumpkin, carrots, and many more. The garden is still there, but without my grandfather's true green thumb, my grandma tries her best to do as good of a job upkeeping the garden as he once did. From years of watching him plant, pick, and care for his many plants of all shapes and sizes, i too would like to someday have a colorful garden that inspires generations to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment