Friday, September 15, 2017

The Story of The Seed

My name is Jackson Dupler, I was born in Santa Clara and have lived in San Jose my entire life. I had a garden at my home until my family moved to a new house, but at my garden we only grew tomatoes and had one bell pepper plant. I remember very little because this was a very long time ago, so I probably remember very little. My grandmother knows a lot about gardening because she has a garden and also has vineyards and chickens, so she probably has a lot of experience of making food from scratch. And she is an amazing cook and her best food that she makes is fresh from her garden she makes a sorta egg salad type thing and it involves her own eggs and some of her fresh vegetables. When this project is done maybe ill know more about plants and can help my grandmother.

No comments:

Post a Comment